expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>


Monday 14 January 2019

Female Scientist Eaten Alive By 17Ft Crocodile While Feeding It (Photos)

Deasy Tuwo
A female scientist has suffered a terrible fate after being eaten alive by a 17ft crocodile she was feeding. People have been left in a state of shock after an Indonesian scientist was reportedly eaten alive by a crocodile, after it attacked her while she was feeding it at the lab where she worked.
According to Dailymail, Deasy Tuwo, 44, is thought to have been dragged into the enclosure by the 17ft-long crocodile when she was throwing meat into the pool during feeding time on Friday morning.
The crocodile, called Merry, was found with Ms Tuwo's remains still in its jaws at the research facility in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Officials believe Merry the crocodile stood on its hind legs and jumped up the 8ft wall to drag her into the pool. 
Horrified staff at the facility, named CV Yosiki Laboratory, made the grim discovery later that morning, when they noticed a 'strange shape' in the water.
They then saw the crocodile laying on the ground with Ms Tuwo's savaged body in its jaws. 
The reptile, who is fed fresh chicken, tuna and meat every day, has been known to attack other crocodiles in the past, but no fears had been raised it may attack humans. 
Rescue workers battled to retrieve Ms Tuwo's body from the crocodile, which thrashed violently every time they tried to fish the corpse from the water. 
Merry was captured today in the city of Tomohon and was pictured strapped to a flat-bed truck to be taken for medical tests to confirm that he had eaten the body parts. 
Friends describe Ms Tuwo, the lead scientist at the laboratory, as a 'quiet person' who loved animals.  
Ms Tuwo's colleague Erling Rumengan described the horrific moment they discovered her body.
He said: 'We were curious when we looked at the crocodile pool, there was a floating object, it was Deasy's body. 

'We were afraid to touch it and we immediately report the incident at the Tombariri police station. 

'It's possible the crocodile jumped from the side. Maybe it's because the crocodile was still full, it didn't finish eating her body.' 
Merry the crocodile will be evacuated to a wildlife rescue center in Bitung district where tests will be carried out on its stomach. 
Police said they were trying to trace the owner of the crocodile after the incident. He is believed to be a Japanese businessman who opened the research facility. They said he was not at the centre at the time of the incident. 
Raswin Sirait, Tomohon Police Chief, said: 'We are still looking for the owner of the crocodile, besides that we have coordinated with the authorities in the area. 
'I believe the owner must acknowledge this horrible incident. But we have neither seen him nor know where he is. 

'We also need to know if he is legally permitted to own crocodiles and other expensive aquatics in his company. If there is no permit, he will be detained.'

No comments:

Post a Comment