expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Thursday, 9 August 2018

Lady Narrowly Escapes Gas Cylinder Explosion (Photos)

 
Blessing Nkoyo
 
A woman has narrowly escaped death after her gas cylinder exploded at her home yesterday in Kano while she was attempting to turn it off after cooking. A Facebook user identified as Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel, has taken to the social networking platform to share some photos and reveal how her gas cylinder exploded as she tried to turn it off after cooking at home. 
 
The young lady said her clothes and weave immediately caught fire after the explosion but she managed to escape from the house before the roof caved in.
 
Blessing who is a Nurse from Eket in Akwa Ibom, revealed that she suffered injuries, but nothing life-threatening.
 
Read her story and photos below;
 
sylviaakaemesblog

No comments:

Post a comment